Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to Brother Biz Blog

Hey Ya'll and welcome to the Brother Biz Blog where classic and new release films, music, tv and pretty much everything to do with the showbiz is reviewed by an average joe like me! One might ask why create a blog like this? and the answer - Well why bloody not! So I absolutely love pop culture and really wanted to share my thoughts on a bunch of movies and cds I've seen over the past, I also want to share with you shows I've seen and other events that I have been luckily enough to experienced, because you need to know what I know and feel, I am an audience just like you, ain't no Public broadcaster here just a male 18-34. Anyway I hope you enjoy my posts to come, and seek out to watch what i watch, here what i here, see what I see, and critique what I critique and in time you will see that Nicole Kidman is as tired as her career!

Signing Off

XOXO Gossip Girl Brother Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment